Page content Page content Section navigation Topic navigation Accessibility keys Sitemap Search Contact us portal
Go to Waikato Regional Council homepage
search icon mail icon contact us icon

  Services » Regional Services » Consents and compliance


LARGE DAMS AND BUILDING CONSENTS: Information if you own a dam or canal, or you're planning to build, modify or remove one.

watertake watertake

RESOURCE CONSENTS: Information if you have or need a land use, water, discharge or coastal consent.

investigation.jpg investigation.jpg

INVESTIGATION AND ENFORCEMENT: Find out more about how we investigate and enforce breaches of the RMA.

contact contact

REPORT POLLUTION IN OUR AIR, WATER OR SOIL: Call 0800 800 402, or tell us online. 

publications publications

READ THE RULES:  Our policies and rules about using the region's natural and physical resources.

map3 map3

MAPS: Check out our user-friendly, dynamic maps for fast access to a range of regional information..

farmers farmers

FOR FARMERS: Resources from nutrient management to advice on pest management.

tile forestry activity whangapoua tile forestry activity whangapoua

NES-PF: From 1 May 2018, some permitted forestry activities will need to notify us within 20 days of the activity starting.

earthworks tile earthworks tile

EARTHWORKS AND EROSION CONTROL: Information on reducing the impact of your earthworks activities.

publications3 publications3

LIBRARY: Read some of our resource consent related reports and publications.

About this site     Contact us     Feedback and complaints New Zealand Government