1.2.6 Environmental Results Anticipated
- Reduced costs and bureaucracy for resource users.
- Reduced number of consents being required by Waikato Regional Council.
- Greater monitoring by Waikato Regional Council of adverse effects of resource use.
- Fewer appeals of consents to the Environment Court on grounds that consultation was inadequate.
- In the first few years of the Plan being operative, an increased number of enforcement proceedings taken by Waikato Regional Council, but this number reducing over time.