Key assumptions are that:
- The Asset Management Plans that have been used to determine the long term work and financial requirements to maintain Project Watershed’s assets are reasonable and soundly based. They have been derived from extensive community consultation.
- The new work that is proposed is undertaken.
- The new work that is proposed is completed within the forecast cost estimate.
- The community will agree to fund the costs as proposed in the Draft Funding Policy.
- Costs are funded in accordance with the Funding Policy.